LYC 0.58% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Ukraine Conflict Impact, page-11

1. 6,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    It does seem Aussies over-reacted but maybe ROW under-reacted. Like you said, the dying ain't done and it'll likely get ugly.

Nonetheless, my portfolio is up large in a strong continuation of my morning post' remarks. Blue and green hydrogen. And I've bought more graphite and REE this morning as OTCs which sunk hard early in sympathy to ASX. Very risky behavior yet I have my rationale.

We all making bets and I am in no way suggesting that this is a good time to get in. This is a brilliant time to consider, however. What must ROW do to escape the Sino-Russian axis of power that has seen almost 180 re-alignment since Putin came to power? They must achieve geopolitical stability. They must actually secure supplies of critical materials. Globalization is now seen as a two-edged sword of increasing danger. Japan acted years ago, but must join the EV Revolution or risk being left behind.

China leads in all things green AND dirty. Unless we can show leadership, they still have it in spades. We can't kill them for being dirty if we refuse to show them how to be clean or take actions (which will cost us not them) to help them clean up. I know my preference and why I place my bets as I do.

Shown no resistance and given critical leverage, bullies will use the crowbar.
    Last edited by Chemist1959: 25/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.035(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.06 $5.76 $40.41M 6.815M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 65985 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 11932 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.