LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

Ukraine Conflict Impact, page-15

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    Hmm.. I think I said around the next quarterly, but anyway, a ~50% increase in sp in ~2 months..? Doable? Yes. Do I think it will reach it..? I'll try and stick to threads, so I'll post an answer in 'deciphering lynas' as I was going to post some data there anyway.

In regards to Ukraine, it is of course a big unknown. If the war stays within the borders of Ukraine and no other outside involvement, then I think the market will calm down in the coming week or two.

But, as a European, I'll admit my overall confidence has been shaken - not confidence in LYC, but in the global stability. My grandfather was running around behind enemy lines killing Russians in the Finnish-Russian war, living off squirrels and tree-bark, he always told me not to trust the Russians.. I always shook my head (behind his back), thinking that that generation was just tainted by the past.

Now I don't know what to think. Seeing Putins speech, there is something very ominous going on in his mind. Kind of like the kid that was never loved suddenly starts acting up in revenge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.