ukraine expectations and time to call it

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

From the latest quarterly 26/10/2007;

"The Company was 'formally' advised that secrecy
    conditions on Surskoye have been lifted. This follows
    the lifting of secrecy over Novogurevskoye earlier in
    the year."

'Another' green light, or 'obstacle' removed along the way to final disclosure.

But it means nothing as the company hasnt told us what this actually means.

Lets look at what the company has told us about Ukraine since the September 30 elections;

"..................."

Did you miss that?

Yep me too.

From the same report;

"'Significant' delays were experienced in commencing the feasibility due to the formation of
    Ukratomprom and an inconclusive result in the 2006 elections. Following the election in October
    2007 of a new government in Ukraine, the Company anticipates that the delays experienced during
    the year WILL BE OVERCOME"

'Significant' delays? What is that exactly? Is that something different to the 'usual' delays we experience at Uran?

Folks the ONLY thing Uran has given us since the September 30 elections was a cut and paste job on the election on the website with no commentary or explanation attached.

Is that acceptable as 'communication' or information? In what context was that posted?
    Are we to continue guessing?

10 days out from the AGM and we have not been updated on Ukraine projects.

They must be VERY confident Ukraine will be announced BEFORE AGM.....?

Just what is the hold up here now?

Seems a few here are saying Uran is cheap?

Hello? Where have you been!!! Its ridiculously cheap!

Current MC for a company that will be producing in 2008 is cheap? ya think?!

Folks the company hasnt disclosed any 'other' information that has led to these delays...and....we appear to have dealt with them all....havent we?

That brings me to one conclusion.

Its based on though on my assumption that Uran have integrity and ethics and have not misled us.

My conclusion?

Ukraine is a go ahead 2 project company in Ukraine in 2008 with further exploration to beef up reserves and produce uranium in 2008.

In other words Uran is now a strong buy based on the information we have and the 'reasons' we have been delayed from what the Managing Director said in 2006 would be a producing company in Ukraine.

The company has never denied those comments. I assume they are still valid.
    The feasibility was to go ahead earlier this year with July as production time.

Uran based on the above is now a strong speculative buy over the mid to longer term.

Its share price has not moved with the main players since uranium bottomed and started moving upwards.

Its the standout opportunity now for 2008 based on 'high risk plays in the sector with production in sight within 12 months'

SP3 called this a screamiong buy a couple of months back. At current levels imo now it is the above.

If you are on the sidelines and wondering should I?

Call the company and ask them! And ask to talk to Kate Hobbs about production in Ukraine in 2008.

I see no reson now re Ukraine to hold back and sit on the fence. We will be mining in 2008 and the shareprice will be multiples.
    Go back to the EGM, the former Chairman Michael Kiernan clearly stated a deal means $5 to the shareprice and 2 or more and we are looking at $10+

I dont share his enthusiasm re those numbers...but then I dont 'KNOW' what he does do I?

I will settle for a $2 + share price and Ukraine projects on board.
    I will also be expecting 'at least' one and possibly 2 more projects in other countries to be acquired in the first half of 2008.

No folks I cant hide my total disdain for this companys shareholder relations and disclosure.

I cant also hide the fact that in November 2007 we are now at a critical point re Ukraine.

Green light. Advance to Go. Collect $2 per share in 2008 :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.