URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

ukraine expectations and time to call it, page-6

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Strat

You are right with your 'zero disclosure' comments.

And I am not 'expecting' the Ukraine projects to be announced before AGM either.

I expect them to be announced though.

The AGM is the perfect opportunity to voice our concerns ALL OF THEM about management and ALL of their shortcomings.

An announcement before the AGM might take some of the focus off a lot of those questions so i'm hoping the announcement/s come afterwards.

Uran, Kate Hobbs and Pat Ryan need a reality check. As a shareholder I want them to leave that AGM with a very clear impression of what we think.
    No ignoring emails or 'out of the office' receptionist calls or phone calls patronising shareholders ....

No folks. Management in the flesh in front of a majority of shareholders who would be well down on their investments AND...just as importantly.....in this market the 'opportunity cost' to many because of their 'promises' then consequent silence and non disclosures.....

Its quite ironic that in 'researching' this company , and after considerable thought, I took good money off the table (two near ten baggers lost in that process in AGS and PNA....and money that was also going to go into MGX) and followed what I saw as a pioneering opportunity into the CIS with a company declaring they'd produce uranium in mid 2007.

I continued with Uran despite the non disclosure and despite being very close to exiting for the above companies and a considerable holding in CTS earlier in the year.

I made some money early with uranium and gold copper inparticular, but gee ive missed out on uranium inparticular in 2007 backing Urans strategy.

Suffice it to say I made the wrong choices...at least so far...one never knows ;)

I had more faith in Kate Hobbs and Company than I should have. The EGM and Mk's comments convinced me to 'stick with the program'

You take these sorts of things as 'life' and experience. As nothing is guaranteed..particularly in the market.
    And you get on with things you can control.

BUT...to experience that WITHOUT adequate disclosure or shareholder feedback (particularly when you are used to companies responding to your emails for starters!) it becomes a bit of a bitter pill to swallow. Particularly when the Managing Director is as aloof and indifferent as the one we have.

With the AGM 9 days off I am very eager to see Kate Hobbs and Pat Ryan FINALLY be in close proximity to shareholders and answer the tough questions.

If shareholders do not come out of that meeting with real answers...they havent asked the right questions.

Many of ask have 'asked'...weve 'enquired' over the course of 2007....to no avail.

The company do not respond to that.

The AGM presents an opportunity to DEMAND answers.

And folks, how Messrs Hobbs and Ryan respond will give us more than a good indicator of just how adept they are at dealing with tough questions and negotiations.

One can find out a lot about a person in times of adversity and challenge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.