URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

ArcherThanks for feedback re company. I am particularly grateful...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Archer

Thanks for feedback re company. I am particularly grateful you stated the CEO's attitude as at times it may 'appear' that there are gender issues when speaking of performance....particularly when males like myself cast judgement on female management.

I think there is definitely an attitude problem that isnt gender specific here....its been obvious for 12 months.

I think in her own mind she thinks shes doing just fine. Shes doing the deals, addressing the masses (something I think she LOVES doing) and generally 'out there'..particularly in Czech.

No doubt its challenging..yet exciting to be doing this.

But its very self focused. There are 'other' responsibilities.
    One thing in life you realise is that its not just about 'you'

In a company sense we need to be careful that Kate isnt too autonomous because then we go from 'U ran' the company to 'I run' the company.

U stands for 'U's...everyone.

I stands for 'me'...numero uno. Number 1. Centre of the universe.

Too many of us have this perception of the MD and it comes as much from personal contacts and by a general feeling.

Misunderstood? Maybe sometimes...not all the time i'm sure.

A 50% Holder in Discovery. No disclosure there in over a year. And a myriad of other issues points to more disclosure and a 'please explain'

Not a complaint as such. Just a statement about how things 'look'.

And Kate/Uran need to clarify this...instead of doing everything to beef up the value of Discovery by spending URAN SHAREHOLDERS money on projects 4 years off...IF THEY ARE SECURED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.