URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

I agree Archer, and I have said all along, it is now past the...

1. 3,606 Posts.

I agree Archer, and I have said all along, it is now past the point for words and talk, thus an full Explanation is due for shareholders to evaluate accordingly.

I mean statements like:
    "Cabinet of Ministers has until January 1, 2009, to draft and submit"

What exactly does this mean, Wait and Wait again?
    This just gives Kate a reason to write the same book of BS again, How to be gainfully employed from Political Unrest etc etc.

Damn Right that as investors we need to see evidence of the JVs at this point.

Going by ANYBODY elses definition of what IS or what IS NOT just aint good enough, And everybody here should not take each other's word on this will just add more controversial debate and slander.

THE TIME, for me has already surpassed and is now beyond the JOKE, as this could mean even more pain for shareholders and this silence from the company is killing us.

Some people here just continue to Justify certainty for the Uran and yet they have NO WAY or means to prove the simple answer YES OR NO on WHEN, IF a deal will ever come into fruition.

What can one say, this sucks, it always has, and more than probably always will~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.