URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

DrillfixWe have covered this many times re Discovery/conflict of...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Drillfix

We have covered this many times re Discovery/conflict of interest/Kate Hobbs.

I do believe we will get an explanation..or the deal will be done beforehand.

I said earlier that Uran have a knack of giving us the 'secondary' flow of information (applications in Czech for example rather than Ukraine/Pribram/Rozna).

This has been a trend. A pattern. I, like many, see right through it.

Drillfix we need to be focused right now imo. Not complacent...that is, we can support the company and management, but we do need to continue to ask questions, to probe, to seek further explanations.

My focus is the $1 plus regions. I wont do that mindlessly bad mouthing the company or bagging it out 'at this point when we are SO CLOSE imo to some meaningful developments and acquisitions.

But dont ever misinterpret that as I dont care or that im passive and accepting of what has happened here.

Drill I agree with so much you say. But right now its down to biz and its about getting the right outcomes for everyone here.

Contacting the company and asking 'the right questions' is a strategy in that.

PS Nice to hear about applications etc etc..

But Uran info please on Ukraine
    Rozna
    Pribram
    Kazakhstan.

At this point I am as focused, and as sharp as what ive been since I invested. Its an important time.

Now isnt the time to drop the ball, spit the dummy, or play the victim.

The buy opportunities are still there. I only wish I could rack up a few more. I get the feeling we might see some at 17-17.5 tomorrow...and that would be excellent buying so close to developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.