LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Szaba - don't be deterred by negative posters (sure you won't)....

1. 160 Posts.
    Szaba - don't be deterred by negative posters (sure you won't). I am impressed by you and Mr McGee. You do find the hidden links. I can understand pessimism in the Linc community with the highly volatile share price and frustration over delays (and non-events). Shorters obviously have a vested interested in pushing price down.

IMO Linc does have good assets and yes, PB has built up expectations repeatedly with little follow through on numerous occasions. However Linc also has some very good UCG/GTL prospects and partners, however they will take a number of years to generate cash flow. PB has probably encouraged us to think these projects could be brought online quickly - this will not be the case. As investors we need to readjust our focus to accept that the timeline for completed UCG/GTL will be a number of years.In the meantime cash flow from Adani gets closer, hopefully USA oil revenues continue to improve, a sensible decision is made with Umiat, maybe something happens with Arkaringa ( I never came into linc for this one) and a divestment of coal assets occurs.

I too would be loading up on more Linc if cash (and wife) permitted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.