Doing nothing is no option I agree Thorburn,so to quote in part...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Doing nothing is no option I agree Thorburn,so to quote in part --- The Morgan Stanley research team agrees that Russia has been oversold and advises that "any reduction in tension would constitute a buying opportunity".

Imo, Russia will NOT give up the Crimea.I remind myself of the U.S. going into a sovereign nation in a couple of central American countries and even a British Protectorate.

Experts percolate that this a rude and crude use of force in today's world. That has to be the joke of the century,what about the four Chinese battle class destroyers waving to Christmas Island recently?!

Oh I forgot Dear Leader that should have been drowned at birth like the camps where mothers' were forced to drown their little one's.

The tripe that Russia stood over Georgia,that's Sth. Osetia Readers need to know that the Ruskies identified a covert operation run by the CIA and told the yanks get it now or we will sink it in the harbour--- the yanks took off the rest is history.

Russia can carry the economic isolation,because Russian are Russia and it doesn't matter if Ivan the terrible runs the country or Stalin or even Hitler. emphasises being that who ever runs Russia you touch it or spit in its face they will not wear it.

But the classic is how much does the Ukraine owe Russia and how much has been stolen in the Ukraine?.either way its a poison apple for the EU and the West,because Russia just took back what was a gift in the 60's by a Ukraine leader of the USSR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.