Cheers Tau, I think there's various forces at play here which...

1. 817 Posts.
    Cheers Tau, I think there's various forces at play here which need to be challenged. The first are media moguls like Murdoch who continually have such an enormous control on what we read and hear, the majority of which is right leaning propaganda. The control that people like that have over Govt's is undermining freedoms and true democracy. Another is the advent of the internet and it's ability to unite those with similar views, and create online havens for such people amongst the like minded. It's very well known now how internet and chat sites can be used to indoctrinate the weak minded into certain beliefs.
    It's a matter of time before good people act on these problems and bring solutions, lets hope sooner rather than later.

Then of course you have the loopy tyrant such as Putin who's drowning in his paranoia about the west, and clinging to the memories of the USSR.
    I suppose you cannot stop such people other than to remind others of his legacy which will be greed, murder, bloodshed of innocent lives , and the destruction of Russia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.