I can only assume you were disgusted by the wests invasion Of...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I can only assume you were disgusted by the wests invasion Of Iraq during the second golf war . How about the yemen ? Afghanistan , What became of those pro west Afghans that were left behind ? Why was the West happy to idly sit as spectators during the Balkan conflict .

Why do you keep ignoring the MInsk Accord ?. Why do we in the West not respect agreements signed at the table at the end of World War 2 ?

Why do we enforce our will on every society ? How can the Only country that has used an atomic bomb on civilians and on a nation . A nation that used Napalm on poor Vietnamese .be the voice of justice and the world police ? Why is it okay for The west to continue to invade other nations with false pre texts , Those deaths by the West do not count ?

Even closer to our home , Before the Portuguese left the Timorese colony . , The Portuguese Government asked The US , Than Australia and lastly the UN them to take Guardianship of The Timorese people . The Portuguese warned , Refusal to do so would surely have the Timorese people invade by Indonesia . Guess what happened ? These sort of events have happened countless times around the globe

I realise that 2 ills do not make a right , But for you or anyone else to constantly ignore facts and not allowing for a balanced view whilst side stepping reality and rationale , . It is sadly Irresponsible and whether intentional or not it is Bigoted .

Now , Please I do not want name calling from your camp . If you want debate and can provide some facts behind the debate . I am open to discussion .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.