Ukraine, page-7818

1. 25,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

NATO has already collapsed.

We're just watching the aftermath play out in slow motion.

Everything NATO has done in the last 3 years has backfired. Ukraine is demographically wrecked, has lost much of its best land, millions have fled, and it is likely a million or so have been 200 or 300 and unable to fight ever again.

Their government is weeks away from a crisis when Zelensky's constitutional mandate expires, and the country can't stand without support from America, financial support which everyone knows disappears if Trump wins the election (not a given, nonetheless a possibility).

Which NATO weapons have proven effective? What wins is the good old stuff. Soviet artillery doctrine is still way ahead of the West. Scott Ritter told the story of his early years as an intelligence officer in the Marines, training his men to match Russian times to avoid counter-battery fire. The Russians were way ahead back then, and we can see they are still ahead today.

One cannot separate the complete defeat of Ukraine from NATO. NATO advisors, NATO ISR, NATO weapons, NATO training. NATO tactical plans. NATO planned the counter-offensive.

I know you don't believe me. That's ok. Believe the facts of what has happened and keeps happening.

You should be used to America losing wars by now. It's the best thing that could happen to the MIC, which has never seen a war they cannot get rich from while losing. I hope that you have some Northrop Grumman and General Dynamics stock in your portfolio.

Posted by: LoveDonbass | Apr 8 2024 4:13 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.