I have known my friend for probably 15 years and at that time he...

1. 1,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I have known my friend for probably 15 years and at that time he was rabidly antiRussian and he regarded me as a conspiracy nut. As I also have relatives in eastern europe and so had had a similar world view 10 years previously, I could understand his hatred of communism and all things russian.

Around the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination he began to realise that the official narrative had a few holes in it. His conclusion was that the US political scene was corrupt. He researched it and made a video.

He enjoys communicating with beautiful women on the internet; much cheaper than dating women here in Australia and he is on a tight budget. By pure chance he had a contact in Crimea when the Maidan troubles erupted and was angered that the news in Australia was total misinformation so he made another video based on the observation of someone who was actually there.

Now with the current Ukraine situation he has recontacted several of his past girlfriends to give them a bit of moral support and so gets a better picture of what is happening there than the MSM gives. I check with him for updates every now and then.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.