“Ukraine’s Propaganda War: Int’l PR Firms, DC Lobbyists and CIA...

1. 21,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Ukraine’s Propaganda War: Int’l PR Firms, DC Lobbyists and CIA Cutouts (MPN)”

How are we not at war with Russia? Congressmen said – breathless – there are Russians, RUSSIANS I tells ya! In Ukraine! Yes the Wagner private security group. So we should kill them there, and worldwide. When you say “We”, Congressman, you mean “The United States, officially” needs to enter Ukraine and kill Russian citizens? Again, how are we not at war? Because #OppositeLand. And people both believe we are Ukraine, and we are different from them, it’s our war but their war, and we are at war on behalf of Ukraine, and we are not at war at all, but Ukraine is going it alone.

All things are true! But also false! This is what you can expect from a nation that can’t tell men from women. There are no rules, no definitions, no order. The law is power. Power is the only reality.

Oh and P.S. as above, they’re all private corporations. So A) Private corporations can blow billions of shareholder money and not be sued now? And B) Private corporations can make decisions and incidents of international scale, enter war zones, support war materials, traffic arms, on behalf of the U.S., and the government says nothing? Okay then, I’m sending Goya to throw their whole fortune supporting Syria. Think that would stop? In a 20-nation bloc that is so anti-free-speech you can be de-banked and arrested for donating $50 to a legal protest? Uh-huh.

“Newsweek: “Heartbreaking [fake] images, [from video games, Australian firefighters, Beirut, and Georgia] make it easy to focus on the war’s damage…”

Maybe real footage, honest and not fabricated would be less heartbreaking. I guess we’ll never know.

“Biden Team: More Russia Sanctions Will Be Announced this Week (DM)”

Yay! Russia gets stronger. The US$ dies. Thanks, Joe! Oh, along with all the poor people. I’d say Democrat voters, but that’s no longer true. Democrats are now PMCs, the party of the poor has shifted to Republicans.

“National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan” Wasn’t he just in trouble for subverting all elections and all democracy? Here in the U.S.? But he’s spreading the same love of rigged, protected class, anti-democracy abroad as well.

The president will also unveil additional help for refugees and for civilians inside Ukraine, many of whom are trapped in besieged cities,”

Maybe you missed this in weasel-speak, but he’s saying we are transporting direct aid to Ukraine, within the borders of Ukraine. How are we not at war with Russia? And how do you plan to do this without being blown to smithereens?

“starve funding from his war machine.” Shows the water they’re swimming in: does he think Russia is funding their war machine with loans from abroad? Like we do? How are you going to starve a completely domestic operation with [illegal] sanctions [that are an act of war]?

P.S., why would Russia rule out using nukes? Why would the reporter ask such a dumb question? Does she think what they say to her is legally binding? These guys live in a fantasy world I don’t understand.

“the one million people killed — 400,000 of whom were noncombatants — by our invasions, occupations and aerial assaults in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and Pakistan.”

Actually, I’d be surprised if it weren’t well over 6 million, but sounds like the world war has started! The U.S. under George Bush started it. So Ukraine is a battle that is a RESPONSE to an aggressive world war of total conquest by the United States. And we’ve said so. And we’ve said it’s a “New World Order” like 100 times, with Bush, but including Biden only yesterday. McCain for instance said the U.S. was going to prosecute war for 100 years. Was he kidding? Why would you not believe him when he tells you this, openly on camera?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.