URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

ArchbaldSounds more like 'pragmatism' than professionalism to me...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Archbald

Sounds more like 'pragmatism' than professionalism to me but that will do for what we require.

2 seats isnt a lot and that will be an ongoing challenge.

Meantime I agree, I think they will be looking to sign sooner than later..

Why? Because Tymoshenko and co understand things change quickly over there, and the country needs to start working together.

Must be losing so much in lost opportunities etc.

I think Uran will be opportunistic here as well. 'Any' small window of opportunity they get they will pounce on to get these projects onboard.
    And on that topic, Uran 'obviously' have their eyes on other projects there. I'd suggest they would be working on those NOW.
    They have had a good look at politics CIS/Ukraine style over the last 18 months inparticular.

I think we will be finding that Uran will be striking while the iron is hot there and get as much as they can 'signed' so 'they' can get on with business while Ukraine continue to disagree.

On the topic of the other thread overnight re privatisation of Diamo that may not spell out automatic involvement for Uran.
    Plenty of $$ available I would have thought. Uran would have to clearly demonstrate (and no doubt its spent the last couple of years doing that...or trying to) that they have something to offer them.

SP3 as for Brzkov, it would be nice but do you really think thats going to come through?
    I was thinking that Uran might well slip back into the closed Pribram mine....after all they are focusing on the Pribram waste, might be the overall plan there to 'demonstrate' that Pribram can be cleaned up and mining resumed that is accountable for waste..?

Just a thought.

December still could be a month of multiples here. I am not saying of course it will be, but judging by Urans last 12 months and being 'oh so close' to signing, they won't be 'waiting till next week' if they can do it 'today'

As ive stated before. Its buy time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.