Snuff,"I wrestle with a comment like this. Trouble breaks out in...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Snuff,

"I wrestle with a comment like this. Trouble breaks out in the world and the West is expected to step in and stop it. Take Syria, Syrians want that. But why should the West sacrifice their own blood to stop such conflicts that are local and between people in a country, a civil war if you like".

I have difficulty with your comment.
    It's the West, or should I say Washington that orchestrated it in the first place. The Western Sheep then follow.
    Same happened in Syria, Iraq. The reason why the West sacrifice their own blood is because they are puppets to the UN/EU/US/NATO - Washington towards a global one world government. They don't like the fact that Russia is a threat to their NWO eco-system of "Collectivism".

govr, The strong words I stick by them as the general media
    has been sold out. Of course, the freelance journalists I admire very much, you know, the ones that will go to extraordinary lengths not to be silenced.
    Greenwald - Griffin - Roberts are a few that come to mind.

Finally, the most important thing about print media is that even though it may be used for tomorrow's garbage, today it is heralded as a "Victory for free speech" before it gets silenced into tomorrows refuse.

Cheers markco2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.