CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

ukrazy, page-23

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

Some people believe what they want to believe and some people believe what they are paid to believe, but I prefer to believe facts supported by evidence.

Tim Flannery is a palaeontologist, and has no qualifications in atmospheric physics.

In my opinion, his "scientific" opinions seem to vary depending on how politically correct and financially rewarding they are. For instance, in his first book, The Future Eaters, he supported a net negative immigration policy based upon the adverse environmental impacts on the country.

But that didn't satisfy the Liberal Party's need for lower wages or the Labour Party's need for more working class voters, so he abandoned his original belief. The current high immigration policy will more than offset any reduction in carbon emissions proposed by the government, but Dr Tim now seems to be very comfortable with this current policy.

But academics need to eat too, and they know who pays their bills, so their beliefs change accordingly.

Surely's ad hominem attack deserves no response.

But this isn't the forum to debate global warming, so I'll write no more.

As far as investing decisions are concerned, the point is that to be successful in the long term you can't allow yourself to be misled by Big Media, political elites or sanctimonious environmental activists.

CFU will be successful because of increasing energy costs and the efficiency of its product, regardless of any short term political fad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.