TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Who knows when Iron Ore Production will start? It may even be...

1. 2,120 Posts.
    Who knows when Iron Ore Production will start? It may even be months off, until Financing news comes.

I'm just happy I am a Trafford Holder for the moment. Trafford have far more exploration activities, news flow on the go than Ironclad. And one arm of the tentacle will at least being going well into production well before IronClad. Should people be reminded again on this TRF Forum?

Large news coming at the RIU conference here in May for OGX/TRF holders.Orinoco Gold should be reporting news soon any moment. Really looking forward to news of the finish of the decline. And Hopefully an announcement to bring to the market with JORC probable reserves with the gold and extremely Rare Tungsten. There is large Tungsten in between those Carbonate zones, which extends well past 600m, like a large blanket, including 17m at 1400gm a tonne. Let's hope they also come out with more drill testing of this potential IOCG.

Orinoco Gold will be fantastic project, and it will be great to see them report some great production figures, and strong cash flow over the coming months. Hoping this produces between 30,000-50,000 of high grade gold a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.