PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Ultra-fast EV chargers eliminate the hydrogen “advantage”, page-44

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Well, they're not in Australia where politicians have an energy guarantee blackout policy LOL .... seriously, yeah here the grid is not robust due too you know .... govt BS and politics.

Now people put solar on roof and sell to the grid but do not store at home. I see home storage growing. I also see it that people could buy a home battery that charges (besides solar) on cheap off-peak rates and use that stored energy on peak periods before relying on the grid ..... this could also open up avenues for renters to get relief as they could take their battery with them. I think the electric revolution in Australia is slow, backward, and not thought out as well as it could be. Currently tenants who rent have zero access to any type of practical bill reduction via generation and portability is also lacking for installations (you install on a house but if you sell then the new owner gets your panels and credits).

I think of batteries like rainwater tanks when the droughts hit suburbia (SE QLD anyway). But no-ones yet though gee, charge a battery at home on 14cents/kw and use that stored energy when the grid is pricing you at 27cents/kw. Think of the battery like LPG gas cylinders ..... portable. This concept would also reduce peak loads, smart stations would have huge battery banks and solar panels and perhaps wind turbines if near politicians .... just a thought.
    Last edited by JoeBlow: 10/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 531 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 78846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.