GSN 0.00% 1.5¢ great southern mining limited

Been a great few weeks for GSN holders.Placement was a high...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Been a great few weeks for GSN holders.

Placement was a high success and obvious to see that to was Peak that was holding the share price back selling there shares from the previous Bell Potter placement - oh how stupid must they be feeling now with the price close to breaking that 10c barrier.

Has been a pleasure to see this develop in recent months, the increased interest here has been refreshing and so far has been relatively positive and no football team bickering.

Honestly think this is going to be one of the stand out gold stocks of 2020 and thats saying something given what else is going on in the sector.

Drilling is critical now, we all know that, and getting those high grade intercepts early on at Cox's Find will provide more confidence here.

As I've said before, its just like a chess game and you have to be thinking several moves ahead. Lot's going on in the Laverton region at the moment and I think it's time John stops playing with his pawns and starts to pull out some of the big moves with the bishops and rooks brought into play to get this story moving along even quicker and then its check mate to all the others nearby as GSN consolidates its position as the highest grade gold player

Love my analogies, but can really see this moving along very nicely in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $8.704K 580.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 124469 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 139199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.