Ultra rapid charging comes to Australia, page-2

1. 8,407 Posts.
    Great stuff.

"Technical Details
    The Chargefox site at East Village Sydney features two 350kW capable Tritium chargers, plus an additional 50kW capable charger. At an average of 20kWh/100km the 350kW chargers can deliver up to 450km of range in 15 minutes, whilst the 50kW can deliver 60km in 15 minutes.
    The chargers are equipped with both CHAdeMO and CCS2 plug types, making them suitable for all current and future DC-capable EVs, including Tesla when used with an adapter."

Problem solved. As long as no more than 2 or 3 EV's with very patient drivers, want to charge at the same time.
    Smart money will be investing in day care centres, coffee shops, day Motels with an "Uber" re-charging service while you sleep.

Yes, the capacity can theoretically be increased but what additional power infrastructure will this require at meaningful scale. A practical issue which you seem unable to grasp.
    I wasn't really sure you were just another renewables investment spruiker .. but now I'm not so sure.

I take it you have no peer reviewed Electrical Engineering research to support that it's "no problem" ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.