uluru = dead duck, page-89

1. 76 Posts.
    You can rest easy kingpins, I am not a researcher, just a hobbyist.
    But no, I am not contending that Cook misinformed about anything, with respect to what you have pointed out about the conditions at the time.
    However, the use of a ' lack of maps or boundaries to justify the eminent domain colonizing of Australia was most certainly a legal ploy, based on a lie that was most likely known by that stage of affairs and one that in theory could be challenged even today.

The thing about the legal system is that lies, misinterpretations and choosing to take things out of context is common practice today and actually encouraged. Back then the law forbid lying or taking things out of context -- it was paramount, so that the passing down of information was accurate and not distorted, a system that worked well in practice for tens of thousands of years.

Also, I am unaware of your claims regarding no more dna testing at Lake Mungo, but the interpretation of the Bradshaw painting's is still being debated and is contentious.

I don't claim to know the answer to many of the questions of antiquity, but I think it should all be out in the open one way or the other, so reference to rock stack boundary markers and what that signifies seems a quite legitimate action.
    And it is a great topic of debate too.
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.