UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Hi Westcott – I think The Incorporator has already been over and...

1. 803 Posts.
    Hi Westcott – I think The Incorporator has already been over and over this on HotCopper regarding the obligations Companies have to their shareholders with respect to the dissemination of information. From what I understand UMC are only obligated to announce price sensitive information (see some of The Incorporator’s posts as he knows the corporations laws inside out). Directors discuss with shareholders non price sensitive information and information that has already been announced to the market as good relations with their shareholders but are not obligated to do so.

I think Vayama is right and that is UMC will not inform any individual shareholder of any confidential information. The terms of that confidential information could be the fact of the confidentiality in itself until something triggers it to be announced to the market. The Incorporator has well and truly covered this ground on HotCopper previously also.

By posting on HotCopper that if you do not get a response or a satisfactory response to your liking you will get in touch with the ASX, you will automatically put the directors backs up and will in my opinion have quite a lot of bearing on the quality of the response you receive. UMC directors do get feedback from HotCopper.

I’m not attacking you personally, just my humble opinion. I’d be going cap in hand in the most polite manner possible when requesting directors communicate with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.