OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

umc market cap disparity broadens, page-14

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "AC, they promoted THX along with ROY and UMC in the London roadshow fairly recently.

IMO, it has nothing to do with Management's marketing.
    It comes down to what the market values THX at.
    Currently, its very undervalued."

Hi Marco and thanks for your comments...yeah, I think in the fullness of time THX will reflect fair value. I guess I just think it would not hurt at all for management to alert the broader market to the inherent value.

We all know that part of this "game" is promotion and engaging the investment community but anyway....

I hold THX and ROY and don't trade. I do hope that they will replicate UMC's success and I am happy to hold in the interim.

As a separate observation on the broader market....there are an incredible number of undervalued stocks around at present which just highlights how risk averse evryone has become. Everywhere I look - big stocks and small...value is not properly reflected at all. I think buyers in this market will be well rewarded in a few years from now. It has been an amazing pullback.

It doens't matter whether you are looking at Blue Chip Banks, industrials or even stocks like THX, ROY and my other favourites - AOK and PXS and OIL - asset values are being discounted sharply.

Good luck to all holders.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 27546006 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 28838669 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.