UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

umc quiet thx flying , page-7

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hef,

Is UMC a sure thing as to being a $Billion Company Maker?
    I believe so.

If UMC play its cards right, then its only a matter of time.

Bungy and many others have shared their wealth of knowledge
    on just about every aspect in relation to UMC.

One of the things that has taken me nearly 50 years to understand. If you want the best you have to pay a high price for it. Look at the best products, best master tradesmen, best lawyers, accountants, best hairdressers and just about every other area of life. Remember seeing this little Taylor's shop where from the outside it looks like nothing special at all. Yet it attracts the wealthiest and some of the most respected. He doesn't advertise. No he just does what he has been doing for years and years, making the best high quality suits imaginable and the rich and famous flock to his little shop. Economics takes care of itself simply because he is the best at what he does.

Do we have the best grade of I/O?
    Do we have the best real estate imaginable?
    Do we have the best management to give us the best deal?
    Do we have something that only the elite will want far above anything else?
    Do we have rail virtually at our doorsteps?
    Do we have Port & Infrastructure in place?

To answer the last question, if i was bent on closing a deal to get the best sought after I/O wouldn't i offer some sort of transport arrangement.

Even at this early stage, $6 a share IMO will seem very cheap in the not too distant future. Considering we only have around 160mln shares it won't take much to tilt the scales.

Enough of my ramp.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.