UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

umc should shake off daytraders soon

1. 179 Posts.
    Being mostly a daytrader myself (with other stocks), UMC is one that I traded since it was 22c but have held recently and will continue to do...I feel that the current report was positive and the fact that the price dropped means that daytraders and t+3 speculators had little knowledge of what the report stated....
    Firstly, many were looking for the report to specify a tonnage but it was not going to happen.....maybe we will see something at the AGM in a few weeks time, hence should see the price build up to this time.....
    Secondly, UMC is now at a new level and should see it rise from around $1.20 over the next few months to well in excess of $1.80 and beyond (my opinion)
    Looking closely at the research this company does have some very positive signs....
    It is now up to those who do not believe in this stock to do their research and then make up their mind, if they still don't have faith in it....then they need not hold UMC....
    For those who understand the fundamentals behind what is occurring in the UMC areas then best of luck to you....for many shareholder believe that the ride has barely begun...

Solely my opinion (and certainly not financial advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.