UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

umc trading stats for today, page-27

1. 1,739 Posts.
    Hi shany,

welcome aboard. It is heartening to see that large accumulators are at least equal to daytraders according to thesa. You can't blame daytraders for jumping on UMC, this weeks rising price and volume could not be ignored.

When UMC announce Hole 202 and other results, some traders will sell - meanwhile we will be analysing the data and reporting back to hotcopper. You may well see insight from: bungy, theincorporator, uio, fingermark, plainsailing, heamitite, thesa, kruiser, westaussie and others. What I like about this thread is that everyone has something different to contribute. They are clearly smart people and call things as they see them from their particular perspective. Some of them want to remain anonymous - and some of them you may meet at the $2 party in Broome, or the $5 party in Fiji.

Did I say $5 party?

My perspective on UMC management ===>

I think Matt Hogan will build a strong reputation for himself over the next few years. Historically he has been associated with the stock broking firm Hogan & Partners set up by his father. His directorship at UMC presents a fantastic opportunity to get stuck in and use his skills. In my opinion he will take himself and UMC to a whole new level. Personal conversations lead me to believe he: sticks to his promises, is focussed, is not interested in spreading gossip for short term gain, is focussed on doing everything he can to build UMC into a strong company. He does play his cards close to his chest, but he is definitely someone I want on my side.

Also, don't forget the team that he has around him. Alan Birchmore and Phil Crabb have built great respect in their respective circles over many years. Barry Fehlberg is putting in hours of hard work, he took the time to contact me on a busy Friday afternoon, put the phone down and got straight back to work. Phil Crabb told the General Meeting that the UMC Railway discovery is the most significant new find he has ever been personally involved with. I didn't take that comment lightly. When you have a high achiever enthused about a project expect results to follow over the coming weeks and months.

Last word ===>

I really really hope that Michael Kiernen does not get involved with UMC, either through Noble investments or Territory Resources. Admittedly he does have the financial clout to take a significant stake in the company and the ability to get deals done. But... you know what.. I think the current management team could do a lot better than that man.

Joel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.