LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

umiat horizontal spudded, page-11

1. 7,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Scott B did tell us after the AGM when I asked a few questions of him that it was basically his error and by the time it was worked out the damage was in motion.

It seems that he had decided all wells should have been open hole completions if vertical or horizontal as per drilling by the Navy in the early days.

It wont happen again.

Also in relation to Cedar I am wondering if the wax WAS known but with the lower tides they have been unable to get the chemical to well site to cut the wax.

The way I cut it in Bass Strait was easy-two tubing lines
    One flowed the oil to the platform-would then be shut in and the cutting tool pumped down the production string slowly
    Diesel was them pumped down the other line and flowed it back under pressure to the rig.
    This then continued till entire pipe cut. Diesel then seperated and re used the next time.

Wax is the worst of the worst and sticks better than dog sh!!t to your boots-no wonder in pre war days they had to light a fire under a diesel motor to lighten the wax in the diesel.

I dont believe the wax at Cedar is as bad as the Cobia 2 wax as that flowed across the sea bed for a couple of miles and was got rid of once they put a platform there.

My thought is perhaps its not the wax to the christmas tree on platform but from the platforms to the facility across the bay-may have to sought out pumping pigs through the pipeline on a daily basis-I believe they still do that on Hallibut back to Longford

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.