LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

umiat horizontal spudded, page-13

1. 605 Posts.
    Mark,

I think what you high light, is we just don't have enough information.
    The Cobia 2 well you refer to was a subsea completion, and as you say actual flow lines laying across the seabed, as the Cedar wells are surface completions. I had assumed the waxing was in the tubing, where as you were focused on surface lines. The trouble they never give us the full story, and about sums it up.

As for the Umiat gas, I understand what you are saying about future production, may benefit from gas lift, not that a lot of gas is actually required or this job, but the US land operations do seem to like the traditional nodding donkeys or at least surface pumps like the mono pump Linc used last year. Progressive cavity pump, I think they called it. The one thing in Umiat is, the least you have down hole the better as the cost of work overs in such a remote loction would be cost prohibitive. So we get back to the KISS principal, keep it simple stupid.

Hopefully this time next month we are toasting to a 1000 bbl plus flow from the frozen tundra, and all us doomsayers are proved wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.