LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

umiat?, page-2

1. 605 Posts.
    http://www.petroleumnews.com/pntruncate/663560499.shtml

Linc starting preliminary work at Umiat

Linc Energy Inc. said it has installed conductor pipe and a cellar box for a disposal well at the Umiat oil field and said similar work is currently under way on an exploration well. The local subsidiary of an Australian independent is planning a four to six well exploration program at the oil field....

I was hoping that the disposal well had been finished and they just though it was not worth reporting, but it looks like the cellar had conductor have only recently been completed as of the 24 Feb, going by this article.

I can only imagine that any news releases this week would be of spudding the disposal well rather than spudding the exploration well.

I think Petroleum News will end up being our best source of timely news updates on the Alaska operations. May not have all the detail, but will be first to break the news, I feel. So keep a eye out for them.

I wonder if they have spudded their sub salt well yet? I know we will only find out when it is completed and only if it is a success, but I feel it could a major influence on their Gulf oil production in a fairly short term, where as Umiat has a much longer term horizon.

Here's to exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.