PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

Hi Amelbz, "Going back to your emphasis on "all 5x farms is a...

1. R08
    8,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    Hi Amelbz,

"Going back to your emphasis on "all 5x farms is a must", what sort of traction do you expect exactly or must they demonstrate? we know they aren't relisting having 5x farms."

Yes we know they are not relisting with 5 farms....the traction I expect comes from company direction. If they can demonstrate a clear pathway from securing the first 2 into the last 3 then investor confidence will return. If there is no certainty or confidence around completion of all 5, then I believe the market will react accordingly and the SP will reflect that sentiment. My thoughts on this are based purely on the last 12 months on company released Ann's stating we are buying 5 farms. If they don't, I feel that credibility will be lost, therefore confidence to invest OR stay on as an investor will dissipate.

"Also, you mention concerns around overheads associated with running the farms - in their last announcement they did provide the cost of milk (cost/litre) and EBITDA figures etc, what additional costs are you curious about? cost of finance ?"

The first part of your question incorporates information about revenue, not direct costs of business. The figures required are not limited to the cost of finance, cost of running the farms, labour hire, how much are the current owners going to be remunerated to stay on and manage the process, cost of increasing the herds genetically (if known) ETC, ETC. It is one thing to nominate the revenue streams of each farm individually as they have....what about the overhead streams of each farm also, so that one may understand actual profitability of each farm ?

I am hopeful that this process of suspension has provided the company the time required to iron out the final pieces of the puzzle to achieve the required result.
    Hope this helps.....IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.