UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

umv vs fmg the early days, page-3

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    good post sb...most exploration stocks will end up going down the drain...others with some kind of resource or with good exploration tenements will get absorbed by other companies.I have been lucky so far..have only been caught by 2 companies...vre and bma....gold stocks. With investing all these factors have to be taken in account. They are high risk but can give high returns if they can prove up a resource and get it to the market. With umc we have now have a resource that sets us apart from other exploration stocks. Now we have to prove that we can get this to the customers...It has to be highlighted that huge upside with futher exploration will upgrade our resource. It is highly unlikely that we have found the best on out tenements...even railway will most likely be upgraded with more results and further drilling.
    Fmg was shunned by many with there plans but they have stuck to their guns and made those that were willing to invest very wealthy. Will umc repeat this feat...only time will tell but as i invested early i am very happy with its progress so far and look forward with anticipation on further news.

pete

pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.