As I have said before Saddam had to go but who are the...

1. 1,058 Posts.
    As I have said before Saddam had to go but who are the casualties

1) Australian farmers. US is going to steal our wheat exports to Iraq. Great thanks for helping but dont expect a fair deal.

2) pom Industry.
    US companies will get all the reconstruction contracts.

3) democracy in the US. The more you donate to the Republican party the more kickbacks.

Now the US is saying the UN is a broken flush. But they
    want money from the countries they are dealing out of
    the reconstruction for humanitarian aid. Already the World Bank and IMF are saying yes they will help provided it is through the United Nations.

I predict

1) That Nato will break up and a Franco/German/Russian/Chinese alliance will be formed.

2) that the US will pump lots of oil out of Iraq driving the price down.

3) That reconstruction of Iraq will be an awfull mess.

4) That the Americans will threaten to walk away from the World Bank and the IMF but not the United Nations
    (they would not like to lose their veto).

5) that George Bush will be re-elected.

5) that there will be one last berserk crazy bull market run.

6) there will then be an almighty stockmarket crash

7) it will all end in tears

No I am not a bleeding heart liberal. I am a dinki di middle of the road believer in the modern mixed economy. I am appalled how the Right wing crazies in the US are setting up a regime which is a combination of government and business. But then this is what Benito
    Mussolini defined as fascism.

Hell's teeth I like Americans, especially the novelists movie makers and musicians but the crazies are out of the closet. I dont class George Bush as a crazy. It the sycophants who surround him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.