Lapdog,Can I ask you; What is the significance in the date...

1. 56 Posts.
    Lapdog,

Can I ask you; What is the significance in the date October 7th? Answer please.
    Let me give you a hint, it has some significance to Israel.

In case you can't remember(that is a common trait in some sections of the LWNJ population in Vic), let me give you a hint.

Israel was attacked by Hamas, a proscribed terrorist entity, hiding in Gaza. They murdered, raped and butchered about 1400 innocent, unarmed civilians and took about 200 hostages.

These barbaric butchers actually work for the UN.
    These barbaric butchers actually hide in schools and hospitals.
    These barbaric butchers actually use the innocent Palestinians as human shields.
    These barbaric butchers are still holding Israeli hostages.

Why is your focus on condemning Israel's response to this unprovoked attack on it's citizens?
    Why have you not condemned these terrorists?

You mention 'humanitarian conduct' and 'the international rules based order' being shredded by 'democratic allies'.
    Does Hamas live up to these same standards today?

Hamas play a dirty, filthy, inhumane, unprovoked war on a peaceful neighbour.

You mention other countries including North Korea, Russia, China and Yemen.
    Has it ever crossed your mind that, maybe you would be more suited to living in those countries rather than a democracy?

If you were the Prime Minister of Israel, what action would you take in response to Hamas's attacks on your country?

If Hamas ceases it's attacks on Israel and returns the Israeli hostages, there is no war.
    If Israel does not fight back, it ceases to exist.

You have 5 questions that need answers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.