re: keelty comments on corby evidence Have to agree Goldy.You...

1. 504 Posts.
    re: keelty comments on corby evidence Have to agree Goldy.

You have all our domestic airports on a higher level of security because of terrorism so you hatch a cunning plan to transport grass on the basis that loading up an international passenger at Brisbane to offload at Sydney whilst passenger has Bali as final destination makes good sense to me.
    With numerous board bags on board it just makes the smugglers life more challenging and no doubt more fun scrummaging through the luggage in the short window of time until the luggage departs.
    Face the facts people.
    Grass fetches the same dollar value in Bali as Australia when sold to tourists.
    Most times it's fake.
    If you get the real thing from an Indo the next person you are sharing a joint with may be another Aussie sharing a cell with you because the local gets a commission for dropping you onto the cops who then try a little game of extracting some baksheesh from you or off to the cells.
    Corby has established familial relationships in Bali.
    No doubt the expats there are not interested in scoring from the Indo narcs so they keep a little purple circle for themseves and friends.
    I do not think Corby is the prime mover.
    I do think she made a good donkey all sweet and innocent as mom's apple pie.
    Suddenly and after the injection of cash from the white knight from Aussie for her defence all sorts of colourful conspiracy theories abound to cast a cloud over her supposed misdemeanour.
    Trace the DNA of the grass.
    It looks like Aussie to me.
    Once it is established from where it came, Banda Aceh or Australia then the matter can be seen with more clarity.
    Finally you are also correct that no one would give a rats if it was your average pie eating Aussie Joe who got a bit greedy.
    I had a friend from Primary School days who served about 15 years in Bali for a handfull of grass.
    I don't remember the Government of Australia putting pressure on the Indo's then.
    What makes a difference now.
    Is it because it's a nice little bit of Aussie tail that's in the hot seat now.
    Comments and critique welcome.
    Have a good weekend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.