UN Envoy Grim Warning Over Assanges Life, page-4

1. Osi
    16,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    The extreme politicisation of this case including links to the Trump impeachment process makes a fair trial in the US sort of impossible.

If Australian's actually want to make a difference on this they should lobby their local member of Parliament along the lines that Australia should deal with its own dirty linen.

I do feel for Assange but he did throw Manning under the bus in no uncertain terms. The other disclosure fallout was incidental as it wasn't news to anyone's intelligence agency.

Back to the specifics, prosecuting Assange on the Manning case without bringing in the liaison between Stone and Assange (allegedly with Trump's approval) is too much for my head. I would like the truth to be outed. On that basis the US should propose a deal for Assange that requires his full cooperation on multiple fronts.

I don't care if Assange saw himself as a Russian asset or not. I do need to see Assange testify but he has already been punished enough (through a game of legal charades).

cheers

Last edited by Osi: 11/11/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.