From 7.50 mins From the mouth of the daughter of an Egyptian...

1. 6,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    From 7.50 mins

From the mouth of the daughter of an Egyptian Colonel, who lived in Gaza in the 1950's

This is what was happening in the 1950's when Egypt controlled Gaza

"Israel didn't occupy Gaza Israel didn't cause any trouble on its own unless it's attacked so a lot of what we grew up with that oh it's the Jews who are attacking us so they can justify the attacks but the truth was it was completely lies it was all lies well I I grew up in lies."

"My father was a good soldier he was a strategist in the war he was a top official so Naser put him in Gaza because that was the most dangerous place on Egyptian borders and he told him your job is to just destroy Israel as much as you can that was the job so he started the fine operations under the instructions of Naser.
    The Fedayeen used to go into Israel and and kill civilians they were not just going in to fight soldiers like them they were going into homes and attacking families and that wasn't for the purpose of freeing the Gazans because the Gazans weren't living under the Israelis at that time Gaza was under the Egyptians"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.