MMN macmin silver ltd

un sophisticated investors or cappers

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Well, noticed the market depth (buy side) increase significantly yesterday which was good. Accumulation at these levels I don't think you can go wrong. What I did notice was that MMN either have some of the dumbest share holders trading on the ASX or any other market or the shares are being capped big time! The reason I state this is because as soon as the buy side built significantly a couple of pecker heads stacked the sell side at 14c bringing the depth over 1 million shares. Noting that the entire sell side was only 2.2 Million shares scattered from 13.5 to 30c you would have to query why people build depth at 14c.

If you wanted to sell you would sell at 13.5c would you not?? What do you gain by selling at 14c? Anyone with one functional brain cell and with any idea of TA would tell you that if a significant resistance at 14c is taken out the momentum would power the share price up towards 20c. Playing the devils advocate I am more prone to believe that there is capping taking place and that the increase on the buy side is someone accumulating and by stacking 14c is getting sellers to sell to them. Noting that 30th June is fast approaching you would assume that there is tax loss selling around the corner unless people are trying to protect the half capital gain status.

As for The GM at Twin Hills acting as CEO I can see no problem short term with this! Anyone working in the mining industry would be fully aware that smaller companies due to their smaller structures are able to make decisions and implement them quicker that larger companies that have half a dozen extra layers of management. I would also like to think that this is a move in the right direction for MMN especially noting that the CEO stepping down has never stuck his hands in his pockets to buy shares and realistically everyone that has ever worked for a mining company will tell you that having a finance officer running the show is detrimental to the companies ability to grow because finance people do not contemplate anything unless they see compelling return on investment. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he was pushed as a result of the GM at Twin Hills. It's got to be a good move to have an operational person in charge of MMN and he being backed up by the only person continually buying shares in the company. Noting that Bob McNeil has purchased $50K of shares this year it has to be a good sign. I would dearly love to see him buy $50K of the oppies though! That would really show confidence!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.