MMN macmin silver ltd

Hey PhillW,You made the observation that :"What I did notice was...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey PhillW,
    You made the observation that :

"What I did notice was that MMN either have some of the dumbest share holders trading on the ASX or any other market or the shares are being capped big time! "
    Care to hazard a guess as to the most likely explanation.
    My guess is the latter.
    If that's correct then I say to the cappers I hope you have deep pockets to continue your activities - you're going to need it.
    IMO the POS is going to go a lot higher and maybe sooner rather than later.
    With all the negative sentiment toward MMN you would think there was no other stock on the ASX that performed any worse !
    At the risk of repeating myself, people should look at, as an example, Lihir Gold LGL when it comes to performance vs share price.
    Why has there been a 500% appreciation in its share price over the last 4 years when the company has more problems than you can poke a stick at ?
    By rights it shouldn't it have followed a similar fate to MMN in its SP because there many similarities ?
    Maybe its got more to do with fear, greed and blue sky potential ?
    What ever the motives for capping the price at these levels are , that will become evident in time.
    Time will also prove the negative sentiment to be misplaced IMO though at the moment I'd have a hard time convincing most otherwise.
    I prefer to remain optimistic but concerned at the moment rather than pick over all the negatives like buzzards on a carcass.
    I'll stand by my share holding and where that leads ..........
    well come what may.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.