NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Un-tapped industries & technology

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I was looking through the presentation yesterday and the below pie chart is one that i though was interesting.  It got me thinking what are some large industries that NEA can target for additional revenue.  Some of this may entail additional tech to provide a more tailored solution (within reason).

One that came to mind was the Agriculture industry.  There are a number of smaller businesses providing aerial imagery with the use of drone or light aircraft. One thing that they use is NDVI to establish things like plant health and enable farmers to plan ongoing treatment.

Additionally, things like heat mapping may be useful to some customers.

While these are not things that i would suggest be core to NEAs business, but if they could be seamlessly integrated into the Hypercam system, it could be additional layers of information that certain customers could find useful and open other potential up selling opportunities or even customers from new industries.

Are there any industries that you think that NEA can/should target, or technology they should be trying to integrate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.