IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Guys, you need to relax a tad.We have always had clarity. We...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Guys, you need to relax a tad.

We have always had clarity. We knew that this merger could take up to a year. Unfortunately some rampers have been jumping on board with "knowledge" that the deal will be done by end of April. This has caused unrealistic expectations by the shareholders which have been deflated once April concluded. This have now caused (some) shareholders to become disillusioned, and talk of selling has forced the price down.

As I have said before, NKP have until August to conclude the current deal. Why do they need to rush this? They don't. Even if B.E.P convert their options, though it will be a positive sign, NKP do not need to act until August.

I would suggest that if they let the option to acquire lapse, then IGC will be entitled to ask for more than 60 mill next time, so it's not in NKPs interest to let that happen.

If they decide not to take IGCs 15% (which I very much doubt), then IGC will still have a very valuable resource and a joint venture with NKP (and probably Xstrata) which we all know is potentially worth more than the 40c per share we are expecting from the merger.

I know someone dumped a heap yesterday, we all have our reasons. I suppose TS doesn't care if the share price tanks, as long as he believes that we (including him) will get the 40c(approx) per share eventually.

Yes we could have sold and made money elsewhere with the market moving higher, but these things happen.

I have been in for too long to thrown good money away for a fraction of what I paid. So am prepared to sit it out until the conclusion, whenever that maybe.

The deal is all there in black and white, why the concern.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.