SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

I agree with you Gassed the past 18 months we have had our...

1. 45 Posts.
    I agree with you Gassed the past 18 months we have had our number of shares drastically reduced then seriously devalued in price but shares on offer was reasonable for recovery if the projects could get further along but now we look like more share dilution to over a billion again so now reduced to a small amount of share recovery looks slim or will take a very longtime if ever and they want more money thrown at them
    SO THIS is the big question

As actions speak loader than words

the announcements have all been roughly the same for past 4 to 5 years the odd hole drilled here and there nothing to really get exited about as the tenements have great up side but it seems like its been a spare time thing

would be happy to throw more money into the ring as long as we get a fair toss

but not to feed a hobby

sure enough getting the bizzell loan made into shares maybe a good thing or if laneway folds those shares will become a capital loss against other share gains maybe so who comes out smiling

so this becomes the big question if we see some more mining
    in announcements it wont be so hard a question
    all latest announcements have been about devalue
    which is not really attractive to potential buyers in my eyes
    steve is a good player in the industry has pulled rabbits out of his hat other company's hope he can do the same here
    part of the investment strategy is the right jockey on the right horse

questions questions questions some answers would be good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13339 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.