NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Unable To See The Forrest For The Trees

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I have invested on the ASX in companies with Professor Kelly as the CEO for seventeen years. So with few exceptions (and without naming anyone in particular on this board), I think that as a stakeholder, I can speak with a fair degree of authority.

For all that time, posters like vrs and zenox come and go. Always have and always will. For whatever reason, they spiel  a lot of glass-half-full undertone and innuendo.

Now regardless of what vrs and zenox have to say, the whole purpose of investing is to make money. Pure and simple. And since NOX has been listed on the ASX in 2016, there have been two opportunities for some stockholders to have made up to a one thousand percent profit. Additionally, over the past five years there have been other occasions where one, two and three hundred percent gains have been on offer. The opportunity to make plenty of coin with Professor Kelly at the helm of NOX s not a fallacy. It is as factual as it gets.

Any discussion which questions the validity and significance of the research effort is nothing more than a distraction from this reality.

Now today NOX retraced 12%. Blind Freddy could see this coming, given the share price hike over the past weeks. Picking the moment the moment takes some skill but something had to give. Linkman 19 summed it up well (15/02), with this comment:

I have exited for the time being. Nearly 100% up, happy with that.

As a segue to the title of this thread, I think that Linkman says it all. This individual knows exactly what they are looking for, and serves to remind us what we should be looking at. Hats off.

From experience, I trust Professor Kelly with my money. Albert Einstein is credited with the statement: If you want to know the future, look at the past. In plain sight is the history of opportunity to make substantial sums of money by investing in NOX.

That is the 'forest' after all. And this is not ramping. It is a fact.
    Our eyes should be glued to that.

Next, bring on NOXCOVID.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.