SRN 20.0% 0.6¢ surefire resources nl

Well here it is. A very rapid response (I've been slack in...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    Well here it is. A very rapid response (I've been slack in posting it). The best bit , "I expect to release a statement to further expand that statement in the near future."

Is this announcement going to boost investor sentiment? I dunno.

Have there been gains in this stock recently? Yes.

I'm still on the fence but I'm watching carefully.

The post is unedited except for the removal of my surname and of Mr Hatch's telephone numbers. The last thing he needs is some HC lunatic ringing him at midnight (I promised I wouldn't do it again. LOL).

Hello Mr XXXXXXX(edit)

Thank you for your email of the above date, for which, we thank you.

I am unable to identify your position as a shareholder and, your references to both companies re-directs me back to the Australian Shareholders Association. I will therefore take it you have more than a passing interest.

You correctly identified the name change and in addition to and, more importantly to that, it was unanimously passed at the recent General Meeting that, a change of activities from the Biomedical sector to the Mining exploration areas, was justified. This was reported to the ASX after the meeting.

I am able to confirm to you, that further involvement into the Biomedical sectors including the Sepsis project with UWA, through necessity will change. Whilst I am not at liberty today to make any further comment on that, I expect to release a statement to further expand that statement in the near future.

Unaly Hill is the cornerstone of the current activities in the Mining sector and, as your records will show, we consumated a 100% acquisition of the tenemnet last week with Plato Mining Pty Ltd, resulting in the Farm In Agrement being superseded. Again, this was reported to the ASX and is available through their website for viewing under "Announcements".

You again correctly identified that it is the company's intention to move into an area where we hope to give shareholders a better alternative than the highly costly and, high risk areas of Biomedical, where lead times are so long, that any opportunities today that may reach an ultimate fruition, are extremely expensive to reach that finality and, may then prove to be outdated, with rare exception. This was discussed at length with atendees at the last AGM and flagged the intention of the company at that time.

As you may be aware, raising capital for anything Biomedical in this market, without it being extremely well advanced, is nigh on impossible in the Directors opinion. We took the view therefore that alternate opportunities needed to be fully investigated in the interest of the shareholders.

As with all public companies, Directors are often faced with decisions that may not suit the structure of the Board at that time and, alternate replacements are both sought and effected. We are no different in that sense and trust that the current make up of the Board will allow some of the historical stability, to blend with new members to take the company to the next level. Time and shareholders will be the judge of that.

I have initiated a brief for the construction of the new web site and will be making that a priority; in the meantime you may still use the [email protected] to communicate by email until it is completed; that address will then re-directed.

Again, thank you for your enquiry; should we be able to add more for your records, please call the writer on the contacts below.

Sincerely,

Gordon S. Hatch
    Managing Director

Black Ridge Mining Ltd
    Suite 10, Level 1
    281 Hay Street
    Subiaco, 6008
    Western Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $38.79K 6.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11155013 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.