unanswered 9:11 questions, page-14

1. 6,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Backontracks's comments....

"at any crime scene, evidence is not to be taken away."

Investigators were there nearly right from the start. Remember it was a rescue operation before a salvaging one. Investigators were also at the staging area examining the steel form the towers.

"metal from twin towers was taken straight to scrap yard for recyclng. no test done. Illegal."

See above

"staff at pentagon walking looking after debris following plane crash. Illegal."

How dare they see what just flew into their building???

"Twin towers fall at free fall with no resistance."

BS! There was plenty of Resistance. Its just the force above far exceeded the Resistance level below. You drop 1kg of weight it will weigh 20kg after falling 1 mtr and so on and so on. Each level of the towers has a safe holding load in respect to the weight above. I can assure you the safe supporting load isn't 70-80-100 times the weight above. Remember the towers were only as strong as the internal trusses tieing it all together. Melt through them and smash through the ones below and you got major problems.

"tower 7 collapsed without being touched."

BS! Debris did fall on it. Also its foundations were compromised by the 2 main towers collapsing. Other towers had to be demolished because of this same reason.

Trust me! I was a boilermaker in the mining and construction industry for 17 years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.