JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

unanswered questions, page-15

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, sixpac, don't worry about me.

In the IT bust I have got enough lessons. I spent three years to suck up the bloods from the crash of ERG, oneTel, and more since I was too childish and ignore the risks. Fortunately my life experiences didn't allow me to put all of the hopes on them. I geared into residential property investment in 1994 to. The buying at low for these properties has set up a very good financial basis for me.

JRV is just one of my 20 pennies and what I paid was what I could afford. Some of them would die. Some of them would fly in the sky if the days come in. My rule for pennies are buying at their worst time or the time when unprecedented good events with some safe margin.

There are still some problems to fix such as I still paid higher than its lowest price for JRV pennies. In November, I put more tough buying threshold and get some of RSN at $0.003, LEG at $0.005, GPN at $0.004, oro at $0.004, and more. My best buying was FMS at $0.012. I play my pennies in group.

It is my problems I could not get every pennies at its lowest price. It is the cost I have to pay. JRV is one of the bad example but since its great nickel asset, any time it could change its course since some unprecedented events.

ANL was one of pioneers in laterite nickel, in which Andrew Forrest, the new Australia Iron Man, failed to be a successful CEO. JRV needs some lucks too to get its way to be successful in this field. Who knows what wait for JRV?

I read to get the logic but not in detail. If I dislike I just simply ignore or skip over. However sometimes it is fun to speak together about the views from different angles.

Thanks you could get my points and kind help in English.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $53.69K 4.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1020909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 613113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.