JRV 4.76% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

unanswered questions, page-5

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I have known you would like to put me in the ignored list since you want to enjoy your view from your angle or at least which fit to you. Please go ahead. I jumped JRV time by time with some very good profit.

One of them just one week before its first announcement about its nickel asset. It was a huge jump and surprised the market very much. I held it for about days before I sold to lock the profit.

This time I jumped on board after the draft agreement of CRR deal to get some dollars from my gambling pennies.

Don't think I never was caught by some deep traps in the market. I know the pains and panic about the hard-earned capital. I stopped to trade for nearly three years to suck up the bloods.

However, the market doesn't show its pity for any failure or traps. You have to get out by yourself without matter how painful you are.

I don't expect anyone around JRV follows me. You need the experiences and good mind to get out of the traps. Unfortunately most of mates in their early years to trade, could not see the picture from different views.

I have been trapped before. I don't want to be trapped for any causes, big or small. I do want to get risks under control and make the profit.

I post to sharpen my mind for myself or people who are interested in different views. That it is and if you could ignore me it is my pleasure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $31.04K 1.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1880252 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2699053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.