SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

unbelievable! $3.60, page-25

1. 5,079 Posts.
    re: merger details released My view on merger info.

49 pages of not much.
    We waited for this for a long time, and we know nothing more than we already did.

Yes less shares on issue than we guessed,
    No revenue projections, no profit projections.
    The recommendation was to vote yes, why, because when the merger was first released the shareprice rose, if vote no it could fall, and we waited months for that.

Did any of us really think this was not the case.

The report told us a couple of things.
    We got them on the last possible day they legally had to.
    It told us only what they legally had to, nothing more.
    Yes they did infer more deals, they always do.

So does that show us shareholders something, if they wanted to do a placement it might have been different.

With this no placements will be needed for quite some time, we would expect any way, we should hope never again, GCN cannot be diluted any more to keep majority ownership,

So what will I vote, doesn't really matter but seeing they haven't made anything of the many deals they have produced, so this new business is the main/only hope, some of the others might be icing on the cake, nothing more, the only other that maight be worth it is pharmasafe.

Good news, merger will go ahead, they will have plenty of money, existing directors will get options at $5 so it will have to exceed that for them to get anything, a show of confidence.

China gambling should be a real goer, surely they couldn't stuff this up.
    The bisiness was set up by others.
    Bruce Mathison will be a plus, maybe he was the one they wanted in the first place. If so maybe Keno is only the start, this would seem pretty obvious.

To sum up, report was that boring I fell asleep reading it.

My vote means nothing.

I could talk about when we get news, placements, vol, ect and nothing when the above is not needed, but I get flak when I do, so I won't.

With all that I am positive about shareprice and business prospects.

But could we be told something worthwhile. when do we get results from keno business up and running, should we be told, after all who owns it, or do we not matter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.