SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

re: merger details released Disagree Angry I have seen this...

1. 652 Posts.
    re: merger details released Disagree Angry I have seen this company take it self forward ,,When many others did not...

GCN listed when the NASDAQ burst...We all should now about that story and what happened ...GCN had to scale back significantly the amount raised in the initial float...To survive was to succeed.. But GCN did more than that...

Here We are with this gambling business with GCN has a given reason for it's coming in to be...

How can you judge without comparison...And context

Now internet and mobile media is again having it's day in the sun...And Gambling and China ?

Here is what I was referring too above... You have a small Business !... If you work hard and there are prospects what would We think your growth rate would be ? Especially from start up...Well get these fellows to do a report and they would so as to be conservative , use the growth rate of Australia has a whole..
    And then use a discount factor significantly larger because of risk...

Now one small business would have more risk than the economy as a whole.. But with good prospects would it not have even higher growth rates ?

Now the CEH business even in Shanghai alone looks to have very good prospects... and then expansion outside Shanghai and Other Business deals..

Maybe I am too conservative with that $6 through to $9
    price target.... maybe there are other things I am not seeing..

But I can not follow your reasoning ..

This is Why Mathieson.. and Gillooly.. Are wanting to be involved ?

GCN is No good and that is why BW give SSI CEH

That is not how I see it had all

And So much is not valued... GCN potential, Pharmasafe

even the placement at $3.50.... And have We had not already more permits acquired ?

Sure the price will whip around Let us see where the price does converge The order flow over time will push it one way or the other.....

We can Buy ( and hold ) or sell ... Our reasoning and logic should be in harmony with what we do and say

I read your posts and wonder why you hold and why you are not selling ?

I buy and hold because I see higher prices as likely..
    You seem to do things differently

motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.