SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

re: facts needed not views Is it a sell or buy, it depends where...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    re: facts needed not views Is it a sell or buy, it depends where you sit, I have some so I am holding, I will not buy unless I get more details.

If you have none then it may be different.

I don't look or believe in charts, only facts.

Fact is report told us very little we didn't know, it was a legal document in order to get the merger through, nothing more,

I was hoping it would show us why they were interested in SSI, it did not.
    I mean what do SSI do right now, take GCN away and they do very little.

So I can only assume they want GCN tech and maybe there advantages in being an Aust listed company.

In any case the market says SSI is a hold at around $3 to $3.40, before we think about $6 to $9 or even $4 we need to see more details and some results.

Yes some have run it up to over $4 and they have bought a heap at $3.50, why I don't know, maybe they know more than us, not supposed to mind you.

So why do they ( HSBC China??) see value in $3.50 to $4 and our people struggle with $3

As for what a great job some have done with this deal, it may well be the deal of a decade, but in 5 years we have seen mostly failure, so I hope this is the one, let's see some real details and results first.

Details is something this company is not big on, unless there is a reason.

They have threatened for years to make billions, and have made no profits at all, were ALMOST at breakeven 4 years ago, but still lose money.

There seems to be a lot of insto money gone into the rise which is very promising, you would think if they are putting many millions into it they should know what they are doing.
    But us poor second rate investors know very little.

Do we matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.